- Baidyanath Ashokarishta has some similar effects like Baidyanath Ashok Ghrita, but as an addition it also takes care of a women's blood cycle
- It is a stimulant tonic which can be used in treating leucorrhoea, haematuria, menorrhagia and similar other diseases
- It can protect to women's blood circulation and regeneration process
Original Baidyanath product
Clinically proven ingredients
Shop above Rs.999 & get flat Rs.50 off
Baidyanath Ashokarishta a classical herbal formulation has been reverred as a authentic health tonic for women. Baidyanath Ashokarishta, an ayurvedic uterine tonic made from Ashok Chal and other beneficial herbs stregthen the uterine muscles and helps deal with the discomfort of painful periods.
Manufactured By: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd
License Number: AL-17M
Net. Qty: 450 Ml
Marketed By: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1, Gupta Ln, Ram Bagan, Kolkata-700006, West Bengal
- Imbued with the properties of Ashok chal it acts as a uterine tonic that strengthens muscles.
- The analgesic and anti-spasmodic properties of this arishta helps in easing mestrual pain and cramps.
- Shunthi present in Ashokarishta helps maintain hormonal balance and regulates heavy bleeding.
- Helps modulate the uterine contractions and maintain optimum health.
How To Use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Consume 5 to 15 ml twice daily.
- Have it with double quantity of water or as directed by physician.
Write Your Own Review
* Required Field