GIVE YOUR FAMILY THE POWER OF 3 – SUPER IMMUNITY, EXTRA ENERGY & SHARPER MIND
Made from the original formula in ancient scriptures, Baidyanath Chyawanprash is power-packed with Vitamin-C rich fresh Amla, along with all the 52 essential herbs and minerals that children need in their growing years.
• Excellent tonic for good health, stamina and immunity for the entire family.
• Increases immunity & body’s resistance to fight diseases. Prevents infections, especially cough & cold.
• It helps fortify the body’s own internal defense mechanism, the immune system, building general resistance and increasing stamina thereby reducing fatigue and tiredness.
• Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special restores the balance of antibodies, which increases the body’s resistance to germs and bacteria. The anti-oxidants in it help neutralize the harmful effects of today’s hectic living.
• Effective anti-oxidant.
• Baidyanath Chawanprash Special is ideal for all ages.
Bidangasava also known as Vidangasav is an antihelminthic. It is also useful for different kinds of abdominal pain. The natural extracts from medicinal herbs combine together to give relieve from a plethora of endoparasitic or worm infections.
Shankhapushpi Sharbat is an all-natural herbal preparation. It is quite the brain tonic for those suffering from stress-induced lapses of attention, poor memory, damaged logic and reasoning, insomnia and mental fatigue. Shankhapushpi Sharbat contains Shankhpushpi and Brahmi, both are known for their memory boosting power.
Almond oil has been hailed as the rejuvenator of skin, hair and an effective health tonic. Pure almond oil is something that can benefit your whole body. It is a modern take on ancient knowledge that allows us to convert sweet edible almonds to Rogan Badam oil. It can take care of you, from head to toe.
Baidyanath Liverol Syrup is a natural formulation for complete liver care. It enhances regeneration of liver cells. It can be used for Liver disorders and jaundice, loss of appetite, liver disorders due to excessive alcohol consumption, indigestion, constipation and dyspepsia(abdominal fullness, heartburn, nausea etc.)