Kasamrit Herbal Cough Syrup
Baidyanath Kasamrit cough syrup gets its name from "Kasa" meaning cough in Sanskrit. As the name suggest Baidyanath Kasamrit is effective polyherbal ayurvedic cough syrup. The expectorant qualities of Kasamrit Herbal cough syrup helps reduce the congestion and provides relief from cough.
- Extract derieved from
- Choti Kateri
- Tulsi Panchang
- Khurasana Ajawan
- Bahera Chilka
- Preservative Sodium Benzoate
- Enriched with the antitussive properties of Choti Kateri, it is extremely beneficial in managing respiratory conditions effectively.
- Contains Vasaka known as a natural expectorant which has rich concentration of bioactive componenets.
- Enriched with the goodness of Tulsi Panchang, this syrup helps in decongestion and provide relief from cough.
- Yastimadhu or Mulethi, one among the key ingredient of this syrup help get relief from sore throat and irritation.
How To Use
- 5 to 10 ml thrice daily or as directed by physician
Write Your Own Review
* Required Field