Kasamrit Herbal Cough Syrup
Out of stock
Original Baidyanath product
Clinically proven ingredients
Shop above Rs.999 & get flat Rs.50 off
Baidyanath Kasamrit cough syrup gets its name from "Kasa" meaning cough in Sanskrit. As the name suggest Baidyanath Kasamrit is effective polyherbal ayurvedic cough syrup. The expectorant qualities of Kasamrit Herbal cough syrup helps reduce the congestion and provides relief from cough.
Manufactured By: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd
License Number: AL-17M
Net. Qty: 100 Ml
Marketed By: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1, Gupta Ln, Ram Bagan, Kolkata-700006, West Bengal
- Extract derieved from
- Choti Kateri
- Tulsi Panchang
- Khurasana Ajawan
- Bahera Chilka
- Preservative Sodium Benzoate
- Enriched with the antitussive properties of Choti Kateri, it is extremely beneficial in managing respiratory conditions effectively.
- Contains Vasaka known as a natural expectorant which has rich concentration of bioactive componenets.
- Enriched with the goodness of Tulsi Panchang, this syrup helps in decongestion and provide relief from cough.
- Yastimadhu or Mulethi, one among the key ingredient of this syrup help get relief from sore throat and irritation.
How To Use
- 5 to 10 ml thrice daily or as directed by physician
Write Your Own Review
* Required Field