- Baidyanath Amritarishta is most effective in chronic fever, influenza, malaria and relapsing fever
Original Baidyanath product
Clinically proven ingredients
Shop above Rs.999 & get flat Rs.50 off
The hepatoprotective effects of Baidyanath Amritarishta makes it an effective hematogenic tonic. Amritarishta, an ayurvedic formulation is considered a choice of tonic in almost all types of fevers. It is highly beneficial to a person who experiences fatigue, loss of strength after an episode of fever.
Manufactured By: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd
License Number: AL-17M
Net. Qty: 450 Ml
Marketed By: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1, Gupta Ln, Ram Bagan, Kolkata-700006, West Bengal
- Adaptogenic such as Guduchi, present in Amritarishta helps provide relief from chronic fever.
- Amritarishta is mildly analgesic and helps in detoxifying the body after fever.
- Helps regulate digestions and aids in better bowel movements.
- Helps get over fatigue and build up a robust immune system.
How To Use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Consume 5 to 15 ml twice daily.
- Have it with double quantity of water or as directed by physician.
Write Your Own Review
* Required Field