- Baidyanath Amritarishta is most effective in chronic fever, influenza, malaria and relapsing fever
The hepatoprotective effects of Baidyanath Amritarishta makes it an effective hematogenic tonic. Amritarishta, an ayurvedic formulation is considered a choice of tonic in almost all types of fevers. It is highly beneficial to a person who experiences fatigue, loss of strength after an episode of fever.
- Adaptogenic such as Guduchi, present in Amritarishta helps provide relief from chronic fever.
- Amritarishta is mildly analgesic and helps in detoxifying the body after fever.
- Helps regulate digestions and aids in better bowel movements.
- Helps get over fatigue and build up a robust immune system.
How To Use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Consume 5 to 15 ml twice daily.
- Have it with double quantity of water or as directed by physician.
Write Your Own Review
* Required Field