Welcome to the Baidyanath World
Genesis and Accolades
Pandit Ram Dayal Joshi established Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Private Limited in 1917 to combine the resources of AYURVEDA with modern research and manufacturing technology. More popularly known as Baidyanath, it is one of India's most respected companies, manufacturing the largest range of Ayurvedic products in the world.
Realising the need to encourage research in herbal healthcare, the Pandit Ram Dayal Joshi Memorial Ayurvedic Research Institute was set up in 1971 at Patna, India. Every year, this prestigious institute honours the best publication on AYURVEDA with an award of Rs 200,000.
The achievements of Baidyanath over the years include
- A range of over 700 Ayurvedic products
- 10 manufacturing centres
- 1,600 dedicated and trained employees
- Regularly updated centralised Research & Development facilities
- Over 3,500 exclusive showrooms supervised by fully qualified medical practitioners
- More than 10,000 distributors
- Exports to several countries around the world
- Establishment and supervision of specialised Ayurvedic hospitals
- Publication of the monthly Ayurvedic magazine Sachitra Ayurved
- 5 free clinics catering to over 300 patients everyday
- Running 2 leading schools in 2 Indian states